"The conventional wisdom unconventional way" keep yourself updated with latest mind boggling questions and & new methods of solving problems.

PDP Boot Camp Series

The first in the series of Residential PDP Boot Camps was held last weekend (17-18th Jan) at a serene location near Thane. It saw more than 85 students with IIM Calls getting a trailer to what the IIM life would be. After arriving at the venue past midnight from Pune, the students were asked to get ready for an assignment.



The session on Saturday started at 9 am with some hectic GD drills. The participants got the best of expert comments from the panel drawn from the IIMs and currently working in the industry. It was followed by gyan session on GK and current economic situation. With some relief in the form of a "movie assignment", the interviews for some students went off till late in the next day, 4:30 am to be precise.

The last day, Sunday, saw a flurry of interviews lined up for the whole day. The panel size was now extended with another 10 more experienced people joining from the IIMs and other prestigious institutions.

Some of the quotes from the participants tell you most of the story:

“…the co-learning was excellent”

“It met my expectations, and more, in many ways. The case study and its analysis opened up a whole new world for me. Stupendous effort by Career Launcher”

“It was really stressful, but at the end of it, I’m going back better equipped to face the interviews”

“The interview part revealed glaring loopholes in my profile. The feedback has given me the way to move ahead in the remaining few weeks”

“It’s been long since I had a night out and had to complete tasks. I really enjoyed this part of the Bootcamp”

“….The panelists and the officials were excellent. And yes, even the food was good

“Innovative, creative, inspiring and eye opening”

“Keep it up. The effectiveness of these two days can never be over-stated”

“…it allowed me to stitch my story together…”

“Interview panel was excellent. I owe you guys”

“thank God I attended it”

“Thank you. I loved it”

“Although I loved the Bootcamp, I hope I won’t have to attend it again next year

“The mix of students was brilliant”


If there is any IIM call-getter keen on attending the next Bootcamp on 24-25th Jan, just send an email to pune.cl@careerlauncher.com NOW!

For more details, please click here.

0 Responses to "PDP Boot Camp Series"

Search This Blog

The Contributors

RAVI's KNOWLEDGE CENTER
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Distributed by eBlog Templates