"The conventional wisdom unconventional way" keep yourself updated with latest mind boggling questions and & new methods of solving problems.

Things that make your day: A testimonial

Below is a mail we received from a former CL student today.


Hello !

I know its late...but really wanted to thank you all for the contribution you have had in shaping my future...d modesty ingrained in teachers normally doesnt allow them to gauge the level of their contribution but sach mein...speaking from the bottom of my heart...had it not been for u all I simply would not have been able to reach dis place.
n its actually not about this place...but about various other traits that i have learned from you that would hold me in good stead in life.

n yea i promise that iss baar will try n study achche se...so that academically bhi i m able to do justice to myself:)

Summers in november...dats d next on target...yahan sab kuch jaldi jaldi karte hain...n haan competition bhi bahot hai coz of relative grading...wing mein ek banda pad raha ho toh baakio ko bhi guilty feel hone lagta hai:( have been trying to resist all this...lets c kab tak !!!

my aim was to make you all feel special and sabki best wishes lene ka...hope dono fulfill honge:)

once again thank you for everything...will keep in touch through mail/phone.

--
Rohan Mahajan
IIM Calcutta PGDM 2008-10

1 comments:

Rohan Mahajan (visit their site)

Hi..!
Never thought that you would like it so much...seems like both my motives have been fulfilled:)
thanks a lot.

Search This Blog

The Contributors

RAVI's KNOWLEDGE CENTER
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Distributed by eBlog Templates