"The conventional wisdom unconventional way" keep yourself updated with latest mind boggling questions and & new methods of solving problems.

LRDI

John, Pete, Tom, George, and Steve are brothers. One day, one of them broke a window. When their father asked them who did it, they gave the following answers:

John: "It was Pete or Tom."

Pete: "It was neither George nor me."

Tom: "Both of you are lying."

Steve: "No, only one of them is lying."

George: "No, Steve, you are wrong."
Then their mother added: "Three of my sons are telling the truth, but I do not believe what the two others said.

"My Question is Who broke the window?

2 Responses to "LRDI"

Anonymous (visit their site)

Tom broke d window

Anonymous (visit their site)

Tom is the one who broke the window

Search This Blog

The Contributors

RAVI's KNOWLEDGE CENTER
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Distributed by eBlog Templates